Python Programming Fundamentals
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source anguage that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. Python can be easy to pick up whether you’re a first time programmer or you’re experienced with other languages.
Duration : 18 hours
Pricing : ₹9,000 / $120
Mode : Classroom instructor led / Live web (Cisco WebEx)
For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as: Finance, Oil and Gas, Physics, Signal Processing, Data Science and Machine Learning. Python lets you work faster than any other programming language. Lots of data scientists choose Python over other programming languages because they spend more time exploring than modelling.
Suggested pairings :
- SPD-500 Python and R for Data Science
- AZK-605 Machine Learning Essentials
- AZK-800 Advanced Machine Learning
The advantages are as follows :
- It’s fast and simple to spin up a notebook and the notebook and figures together can be shared for collaboration later.
- Rapid iteration over different methods provided by different libraries.
- The syntax is less verbose, hence development is fast.
- It’s an interpreted language, so you don’t have to wait for things to compile every time.
- Vast number of stable libraries dedicated for Data Science and Machine Learning like pandas, numpy, matplotlib and keras
Prerequsites : Any undergraduate either completed or pursuing
The topics covered in the Python Programming for Fundamentals for Data Science is as follows :
- Whitespace Formatting
- Control Flow
- Reading from and writing to data files on disk
- List Compressions
- Generators and Iterators
- Regular Expressions
- Object Oriented Programming